Google Adsense

.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Crafty Sunday...? Or was it?

Hey All,

So sorry you did not get a Crafty Sunday post from me today! I was enjoyed the VERY nice day here in NJ with my family looking for a new home!! We are being extremely precise about what we want, and what we are willing to pay for it. Right now, its a buyers market! We are lucky that we are move in ready! No need to sell on our end! We could go this week if need be! We have a top 3 and we even put a bid in for one of them today! They did deny the first one offer, but we did our second (and final) bid! Its SO exciting!!!!

I do have a quick project that I can share with you that I made the other night and did not have time to post! It was VERY easy! And of coarse, I made it on my new favorite toy, my Cameo!!!


I did take this in VERY dark light, so you cant see the front of the bow. Its looks like its white. Its really not, its light pink. I used a button brad to hold the bow together. The file I used is from SVG Cuts and its called Playful Parlor. I used the lattace embossing folder from Stampin' Up to make the top the box. I used the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder from Stampin' Up for the bottom decoration on the box. I also inked it up with Perfect Plum ink to give it a distressed look on the bottom!

So, that was all I have for you today! I wish I really did have a Crafty Sunday, but I had a family Sunday instead! And it was awesome!!!

Well, thats all for today guys! Hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'!

4 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats on your first home! Hope your bid is accepted!! I hope it has a super extra large scrap room for you!

Super cute box, love the great bow!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hahahaha! Thank you! Thats exactly my thinking! Nice large scrap room ;D I'll post pictures once we are there!

Unknown said...

Hahahaha! Thank you! Thats exactly my thinking! Nice large scrap room ;D I'll post pictures once we are there!

Heather Lynn said...

any word on the house? how exciting! i missed this post somehow! love your box..so pretty! what are you going to put in it? congrats on your award and thank you again for mine!!!! thank you for the sweet comments you left on my blog too! :) hope you have a great night! hugs, hl

Post a Comment