Google Adsense

.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I MADE IT INTO CRICUT MAGAZINE! And a reject card!

Hi All!!!

Wow!!! What a week! I have SOOOO much going on, and NOT ENOUGH time in the world to get it all done!!! Anyway, I did find time to jump in real quick and FINALLY show off one of the cards that didn't make the cut for Cricut Magazine. I am not sure that all of my followers on here are my facebook friends or not, but I DID get picked to have a card published in the August 2012 issue!! Woo Hoo! I am NOT ALLOWED to post the card until September, but in the mean time I thought I would share one of the cards that was rejected!


Here is one of the cards that I entered into the Cricut magazine for the BABY section of the Cricut Idea Book. I LOVE this card! This was actually my favorite! But, none the less, I still got one picked so I am NOT complaining!!! For this card, I used Baby Steps (clothes line, bird, flowers), Pooh and Friends (sun & clouds), and Martha Stewart All Occasion Cake Art (grass)! I had SUCH a great time making this card! The inside says "Welcome To The World". Which is from a random assortment of baby stamps that I have!!

Ok, all, wish I could talk more, but I got SO MUCH TO DO!!! Hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'!      

8 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is so cute and adorable. Love those colors.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

Oh my goodness, this card is adorable. If this is the one that was not accepted, I can't wait to see the one that was! :-) Congratulations!

Linda
http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

Jessica, Congrats on getting published!! Can't wait to see your card in the August issue. Your card here is really cute!

Heather Lynn said...

Congrats to you!! How exciting! Love this card..can't wait to see the other one! hugs, hl

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats on getting your card publlished!! I can't wait to see it:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Please stop by my blog to accept an award!
:O)
Jessica

Anonymous said...

I love this card! Its adorable!

Arcy Scraps said...

wooo hooo! congrats girl! cant wait til august/september to see it! :)

Post a Comment