Google Adsense

.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How to trace on the Silhouette Cameo for the Print and Cut feature




Hey All!

So I have been VERY busy with trying to get the MOST out of my Cameo! I have been doing SO MUCH RESEARCH on using it correctly! It puts me in mind of trying to learn how to use my Gypsy all over again! I remember You Tube was my BEST friend for learning the Gypsy, so I went back to my old reliable! I found MULTIPLE videos on the trace feature so you can print and cut your image. Lots of them were just WAY off for me, but 2 of them stuck out. Sarah Hamer, AKA Pink Cricut and Jin Yong, Under A Cherry Tree. Both of them had REALLY great videos on how THEY used this feature. I liked both of them, and I enjoyed watching theirs the best because they were the most user friendly.

So, I decided I would combine all the of the wonderful knowledge and pass it on! Here is my video for how I USE the trace feature to print and cut.

Now, do you want to see what I used it for??? Here is my card for today!




Here is the inside of the card;



Supplies:
Jaded Blossom Cheesy Pickups Stamp Set
The Sweet Stack Paper-DCWV
Stampin Up Old Olive Ink
Stampin Up Scalloped Oval Punch
Stampin Up Small Oval Punch
Martha Stewart Twine
Pop Dots
Silhouette Cameo
Angel from Google search..lol


I hope you enjoyed looking at my video! I hope it helps you out!!

OK all, gotta go! Hope to find you all Craftin' and Stampin'! 


9 comments:

Mary Ann said...

love your angel...

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, super cute!! Thanks for sharing the info on the cameo. I just got mine not to long so loving the video:) I also wanted to say how much I like your blog design. Chris re-did my blog a while back and just love her work. Yours looks fabulous!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Creations by Shirl said...

Great job by Chris on your blog make over....and pretty card too. ^o^

Anonymous said...

Pretty card:) Ty for doing this video.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love your blog, Chris is so awesome.. AND i enjoyed your video, i don't have a cameo, but sure would like to have one. Your card is adorable.

Unknown said...

Thank you ALL so much for your kinds words! I'm glad you all like the video and MY AWESOME BLOG ;D Thanks again Chris!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica

Michelle said...

veru cute card !!! I havent tried the print and cut on the cameo yet just the cutting...... so I will have to refer back to the video when I do!
awesome !!!
www.scrappinwithmybug.com
www.jadedblossom.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet card!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Michelle and Thanks Carri!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica

Post a Comment