Google Adsense

.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Part 2 of Creating an Easter Candy Box using Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2-...



Hey All!


Here is part 2 of the video from Wednesday! In this video I show you how to put it together!

I also wanted to show you how it looks all together and decorated! Don't mind the fact that
I only had a little bit of candy to put in it, lol!

Pin It
 This is the front of the candy box (half full, lol). Used K & Company
paper and Stampin Up Perfect Plum ink and Jaded Blossom Stamps!


Pin It
Back of the box with the Bunny Poop Poem, Bunny, & Eggs from
Jaded Blossom! Also used Stampin Up 2011-2013 In Color Stampin' Write
Markers & Perfect Plum Ink as well as Staz On Ink!

I am linking this up at Paper Issues-"Welcome to the Candy Shop"!

So.. that was all! SUPER EASY!!

OK all, hope to find you all Craftin' and Stampin'! 

4 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

Super cute, Jessica! Thanks for the tutorial! :) Hope you have a great day. Do you have crafty plans for the weekend? hugs, hl

Beckie said...

Loving your blog makeover!!! Chris always does awesome work!

Be blessed, Beckie

Unknown said...

Thankyou Beckie!!! And yes she does!!!

Hi Heather!! Yes, I have been VERY crafty today :D I hope you have too! Check back tomorrow and Sunday to see what I have been up to!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica

Ladybug said...

What an adorable blog. I'm your newest follower! Looking forward to checking it out some more. :-)

And. . . I've placed your "blinkie" on my blog. :-)

Post a Comment