So, welcome to my FIRST challenge post as a Design Team member at Hiding In My Craft Room!
Here is the info for today's challenge:
March 3rd: Color Challenge - Monochromatic Green
Well, now, lets think about this one...Its the first weekend in March and the Color Challenge has to do with the color green...What can we do with that???? HELLLLOOOOO! St. Patty's Day Project!!!
I knew for this project I would have fun! I LOVE making projects that have to do with the whatever holiday is quickly approaching! And besides, I dont often use green, so this gives me a chance too!
Here is my project:
*Shamrock- Made with my Cameo using SCAL3 and Lucky Day SVG Cuts.
*"Irish Blessing" Stamp -My Sentiments Exactly.
*Background paper created with Stampin' Up Garden Green ink and stamps from Studio G from AC Moore and Joanne's.
*Paper Studio Green paper
I hope you like my project! Now, I ENCOURAGE you to go and check out the other crafty ladies from the design team and see what awesome projects they came up with!!! Tell them Jessica sent you! Here are the other DT members:
Angela from Angela's Crafty Spot: http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/
An'Jenic from AJ Scrapbooking & Cards: http://www.anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
Jennie from Jenscrapstoo: http://jenscrapstoo.blogspot.com/
Velma from SnowflakeDreams1: http://snowflakedreams1.blogspot.com/
Now that you saw their projects, its time for you to link up at HIDING IN MY CRAFT ROOM!!! There are just a few guidelines you must follow:
1. The current weekly challenge linky will be up until Friday night at midnight MST. Be sure and link your creation back to the actual post and not just your blog home page.
2. When posting your creation on your blog or online gallery please link it back to this challenge. This helps me to spread the word and the FUN!
3. Please create something new for the current challenge and NOT use something you've made previously. However, you can combine a HIMCR challenge with other challenges. It is always fun to complete more than one challenge at a time!
4. The winner of the monthly giveaway will be posted the FIRST Friday of the month!
5. Have FUN!!
6. Let me know if I forgot something!
I have some blog candy!!! I will be giving away some SECRET stamps to one lucky winner that does ALL of the following:
1- LIKES my Craftin' and Stampin' Facebook page (the LIKE button is right at the top of my page to the left)
2-Becomes a follower of my blog
3-Leaves me a message
4-Visits my other DT members pages and lets them know that Jessica sent them
OK all, that's about it for now! Hope to find you all Craftin' and Stampin'!