Google Adsense

.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Made Especially For You-Challenge 6-Sketch Challenge


Hey All!!!


Its time for another Made Especially For You Challenge! Today's challenge had to be my FAVORITE so far!! I loved the sketch and I LOVE the way my card turned out!! But, before I just ahead, let me fill you in on the challenge!


Week of March 12th - March 18th
Challenge: Create a card inspired by the following sketch

Sponsor: Jessica's Craft Shaque - http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com/


Prize: The winner will receive a set of decorative corsage pins.

Sponsor Logo:



I am SO excited to show you my card for today!! Here it is!


Pin It

Supplies Used:

DCWV The Sweet Stack-For ALL patterned paper
Stampin' Up Scallop Oval, Small Oval, and Build a Banner Punch, Red Bakers Twine, Snail
My Creative Time Teeny Tag Greetings
Jaded Blossom Flag Dies
Pink Stick On jewels
Pop Dots
Corner Rounder and Crop-A-Dile


So, that's my card for today! I hope you join us for the challenge this week!!!

Some things to remember to enter when entering the challenge:

-Your project submitted MUST BE A CARD!!!
-YOU MUST USE THE SKETCH!!!!
-You have until Sunday the 18th to enter!!!




And don't forget about this month's lucky link-up! Throughout the month of March, you have unlimited opportunities to win the Spring Fever Cricut cartridge being given away by our awesome Sponsor Coordinator and Sketch Designer, Beckie from Just B Creative Crazy. Here are the guidelines for the giveaway:


- You will receive one entry for every card you enter in our weekly challenges (you can enter as many cards as you want for each challenge as long as they each have their own post on your blog)


- You will receive one entry for liking the Made Especially For You Facebook page

- You will receive one entry for every friend you get to link up to one of our challenges (your friend must let us know in their post that they have linked up because of you, otherwise we can't count it)




The winner of the cartridge will be randomly chosen and announced on Monday April 2nd. This cartridge will also be featured in our Do You Speak Cricut? Saturday cartridge review on Saturday March 24th.



Please make sure you go and show my DT sisters some love!! Please visit us all and show some love!!!

OK all, hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'!


5 comments:

Arcy Scraps said...

you did a great job jessica! so girly!! i ♥ it!
♥ Cyndy

glowegal said...

Hey BFF, your card is sooo cute!! I love the spring colored plaid and all the pink!!! Love it!!

Jessica Kephart | A Homespun Affair said...

Jessica reading your blog is like reading my life! So happy you stumbled across my giveaway!! From one loving mommy crazy about her Son to another, much love girl!
Xoxoxo,

Jessica & Mason@Www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Sweet card! Nice take on the sketch!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Theresa said...

I LOVE the Sweet Stack! I used it in my last two challenges, including this one. So sweet! Anyway, fab job on the sketch!

-Theresa
http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment