Google Adsense

.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Made Especially For You Challenge 5-St. Patricks's Day

Hey All!!

Its about that time again!! Time for another Made Especially For You challenge!!!

This week, our challenge is:


Week of March 5th - March 11th

Challenge: Create a St. Patrick's Day card featuring twine

Sponsor: Meljen's Designs - http://shop.meljensdesigns.com/

Prize: The winner will receive four non-colored images of their choice

Sponsor Logo:


I was a little worried about creating something with twine, because mine is not the best. I feel like it falls apart on me as soon as I start working with it! But, I made the best of it, and created a card that I think is adorable!! Here is it:


Pin It

Isn't he too cute???

Supplies:

Cricut Craft Room Exclusive: St. Patricks Day
Paper Studio Back To Basics Pack
Recollections Paper Pack
Paper Studio Bag O Buttons
Martha Stewart Twine
Corner Chomper
Pop Dots

*** I am ALSO entering him into the Bitten By The Bug 2 Challenge!
And I have some exciting news to share with you... Made Especially For You is having a cartridge giveaway! Throughout the month of March, you have unlimited opportunities to enter to win the Spring Fever Cricut cartridge being given away by our awesome Sponsor Coordinator and Sketch Designer, Beckie from Just B Creative Crazy. Here are the guidelines for the giveaway:

- You will receive one entry for every card you enter in our weekly challenges (you can enter as many cards as you want for each challenge as long as they each have their own post on your blog)
- You will receive one entry for liking the Made Especially For You Face book page
- You will receive one entry for every friend you get to link up to one of our challenges (your friend must let us know in their post that they have linked up because of you, otherwise we can't count it)

The information for the giveaway will always be posted on the Weekly Challenge page through the month of March.

The winner of the cartridge will be randomly chosen and announced on Monday April 2nd. This cartridge will also be featured in our Do You Speak Cricut? Saturday cartridge review on Saturday March 24th.
I hope you will take the time to go and visit my DT sisters and see what they came up with! Start back at Made Especially For You and look at the DT inspiration there!!  

So, what are you waiting for??? GO MAKE SOMETHING WITH TWINE!! You know you wanna :D

OK all! Thanks for dropping by! Check out ME4U, and then I hope to find you Craftin' and Stampin'!

14 comments:

Arcy Scraps said...

yup! he's too cute!!! looks like he's up to something hehe Looove the twine/buttons!
♥ Cyndy

Heather Lynn said...

your card is adorable! i'm going to a st.patty's day party, so i need to get to work on a card for the hostess..thanks for the inspiration! hugs, hl

glowegal said...

So cute, BFF!!! I regret not making my leprechaun have a red beard, but I guess that just means he's an old man leprechaun? lol This soooo cute and the twine looks adorable in the buttons! And yay!! You have a pinterest button, going to pin you now! :)

Maribel said...

This little man is so cute! I love the twine with the buttons! Your blog makeover looks fantastic! I love the colors and all the supplies that you incorporated!

Mary Ann said...

love your card...he is soo...cute...

Fierypixiedust said...

That is the cutest Leprechaun Jessica! I def know what you mean about twine coming apart. It seems to take me forever to get it to stick right but you did a fabulous job with yours!

-Michelle

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooo CUTE!GREAT job with it,Thanks for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

Jovan said...

Super cute card...I want that cart!

Holly Gagnon said...

I like your little Leprechaun! I agree, twine is sort of hard to work with. When it's done right it looks sooo good! A trick I use when wrapping around a card is to use scotch tape it down under a mat where it can't be seen. Also making a tight criss-cross works too. Thanks for linking with FCCB-Holly :-)

Holly Gagnon said...

BTW- you did a good job on your criss-cross. Holly :-)

DonnaMundinger said...

Isn't he a cutie! Makes me want to dance a jig. thanks for sharing with BBTB2. xxD

Carole Beath said...

A little Leprechaun dance is going on. Thanks for sharing with BBTB2.
Carole

A Little Time said...

That leprechaun sure is a cutie!! Love this! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

Melissa said...

Your Leprechaun is super cute!! I need to get this cartridge. Thanks for participating at Fantabulous Cricut’s Monday Challenge.
Melissa – FCCB DT
scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

Post a Comment