Google Adsense

.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Part 1 of Creating An Easter Candy Box using Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2-...



Hi All!!!


WHEW! What a busy week! So busy at work, and so busy with business stuff!! We have a big craft show coming up on Saint Patty's Day so we have been going NUTS getting stuff done for the show! Got lots to sell too! Woo Hoo!

So, the other day I made a candy box on my Cameo and I had someone email me to ask if I could do this on my Gypsy/Craft room and make the same thing. I thought about it, and I went through my cartridges, and guess what? The new Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 cartridge has a candy box on there! And on Doodlecharms there is an image of a bunny and an Easter Basket! So, here it is!!!

Now, this is part 1. I will have Part 2 go on for Friday where I show you how to fold it up and put together!

Thanks so much for checking this out! If you cannot wait til Friday, the video IS live on my You Tube channel.

OK all, gonna hit the hey now! Hope to find you all Craftin' and Stampin'!

3 comments:

Heather Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Lynn said...

looking good! love your new blog look, too! have a great day with your little man. :) hl

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Heather!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica

Post a Comment