Google Adsense

.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tryout piece for Jinger Adams and The Scrapbooking Queen's Design Team Call!

Hi All!!!

So I did it!! I decided I was going to ATTEMPT to try out for Jinger and The Scrapbooking Queen's Design Team!

I have to say, Jinger is the reason that I feel in LOVE with my Cricut! LOL! I would stay up and watch EVERY HSN launch of all things Cricut! The Expression, The Imagine, The Gypsy, The Expression 2, and The Cricut Mini! All things awesome, all things I bought! LOL! I would even watch just to see what shoes and what her outfit looked like! And, I even tried to call in and talk with her!

Watching her launches were ALWAYS my favorite! Then when I heard she was not with Provo Craft anymore, I thought that would be the end, then I heard that she was going to have a Design Team!! WHAT?? A chance to ACTUALLY try out for her???? SHUT UP!!! NO WAY!!! DOING IT!!!!

But, let me just say: wwwwwhhhhhheeeewwwww! What A LOT of thinking it took to make my project!

I was SO excited about trying out, and I wanted to try to do something COMPLETELY awesome!!! I thought of 4 different projects and none seem to be good enough! But then I FINALLY had an idea that worked out the exact way that I had in my head!  Ready to see it????? Here it is!!!


 Front of Birdhouse
 Side view of Birdhouse
 Up close view of Sentiment and Bird
 Up close view of the roof with the embossing done with the embossed background image!


Supplies Used:

Cartridges: Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2; Create A Critter, County Life, Close To My Heart Art Philosophy, Blossom (Imagine) 
Machines: Gypsy, Cricut Expression 2, Cricut Imagine
Ink: Versamark, Stampin' Up Rose Red, Stampin' Up Perfect Plum
Stamps: My Creative Time Teeny Tiny Tags, My Creative Time Spring Chicken Backgrounds, Stampin' Up, Sale-A-Bration Set
Punches: Stampin' Up Scallop Edge Punch, Stampin' Up Scallop Oval Punch, Stampin'Up Build A Banner Punch
Embellishments: The Paper Studio Brights Bag O Buttons, Stampin' Up White and Red Bakers Twine, Googly Eyes, Stampin' Up Melon Mambo Embossing Powder, Pop Dots,
Paper: Recollections Butterfly Wings, Patterned Paper made from Blossom Cartridge
Dies: Tim Holtz Rosette Die, My Creative Time Teeny Tiny Tags Dies


So, I am very happy I decided to do this try out! Now I wont ever have to wonder, what if I tried out for her DT? I can ACTUALLY say I did it!!!

OK All! Give it a whirl!!! Hope to find you all Craftin' and Stampin'!

8 comments:

Gloria said...

Amazing birdhouse. Love all the embellishemnts and the rosette on the front is awesome!!

Precious Hugs

Heather Lynn said...

I think it turned out super cute! Good luck to you! :) ~hl

Unknown said...

Thank you both so much!!!! Fingers are CROSSED!

Creative Diva said...

Really cute! Good luck on the DT Call.

Hugs,
Patty

Scrappy Beads said...

Your project is so adorable…
Wishing you a beautifully blessed week,
**Lots of BIG Hugs**
Deborah

Arcy Scraps said...

this is beautiful! sending good luck wishes your way!
♥ Cyndy

LisaB said...

Great Project! Love the details you put into it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa B said...

Very cute project! Good luck on the design team call!

Post a Comment