Google Adsense

.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Boooo! Not feeling so hot!

Hi All,

Remember how excited I was yesterday that I had a WHOLE day to craft it up? Well, my day was cut a little short because I wasn't feeling so hot...turns out I have Strep Throat! Can I tell you it feels like I am swallowing razor blades right about now??? I cant wait for this medicine to take effect! I feel a little bad cutting you guys short today, but I am just not feeling so hot, and I wanna get in my comfy bed! I will make it up to you all this week, I PROMISE!!

I will leave you with this...While I only had a few hours in my craft room yesterday, I managed to get 20 invites done for my sister in law, 2 table decorations, and 3 cards done that are submitted to Cricut Idea Book and Paper Crafts Magazine! Go me!!! Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back from the magazines if they happen to pick your card????

Oh, and on a cartridge note...I got Good Old Days in the mail today for my Imagine! That cartridge looks AMAZING!! Did you all happen to see the 8 new cartridges that Provo Craft released? HOLY COW, I'm gonna go broke!!! There are 6 out of the 8 that I WILL OWN in the near future! Hee Hee!


OK guys, gonna go to bed! Hope to find you all Craftin' and Stampin'!

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Stinky! Hope you feel better!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Carri! I hope I feel better soon too!!!

Lizzie Laine said...

Hope you feel better soon!
My niece went to the Dr. today and found out she has it also:(

Post a Comment