Google Adsense

.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

How did I miss my 2nd mention in the Cricut Chirp???

HEEEELLLLLOOO!!!

Quick chance to post tonight...had to work, and then had to work on my sister in law's baby shower card since she finally picked a theme! YEA!!!

But, I wanted you all the check out a card I made back in December that MADE IT TO THE CRICUT CHIRP,  AND I MISSED IT!!!! How the heck did I do that??? I bet I looked at it and thought my phone was goofing! Oh well! Glad to celebrate now, instead of never!! The best part of the mention is that it was on my 9th wedding anniversary!!! God, that would of made my night!!! Here is a link to the post and here is what my card looked like:


The card is mentioned in the MESSAGE BOARD HIGHLIGHTS section, and its called Merry Christmas Card.

What a high! Now time to try to catch some ZZZZ's before getting up for work tomorrow!!!

OK guys, hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment