Google Adsense

.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Lady Bug Birthday Card

Hi All!

Just wanted to share a quick card that I made tonight with my partner tonight. We were just messing around tonight with a "girly" type card, and here is what we came up with!


Very simple I think...Made with George and Basic Shapes. Here is the recipe:


Circles from George and Basic Shapes (1 red cut at 4.5 and 1 black cut at 4.5 for body, 1 black cut at 2.0 for the head)
Small heart punch
EK Success Ornament punch (cut off top of ornament for antennas)
Birthday sentiment
Pattern Stamp (for wings)
White Craft Ink
Black Embossing Powder
Versa Mark
Heat Tool
Small Hole Punch (For nose and tips of antennas)
Peachy Keen Face Stamps

Looking back at the card, I wish I would of added legs to it! I may just do that tomorrow!

Night all! Hope to find you Craftin' and Stampin'

0 comments:

Post a Comment