Google Adsense

.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

You Make My Heart Sing! Creative Critterz Imaginations!

Hey All!

One more quick card that I wanted to share!!!




Front of my card
Inside of my card





















 I made it with my Imagine and I used the Best Friends Cartridge! I used A LOT of different elements in this card:

1 Piece of black card stock- cut at 6 x 11 1/2
1 Piece of red card stock- cut at 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
1 Piece of patterned card stock- cut at 4 1/2 x 5 (I used Echo Park Yours Truly 6 X 6 stack)
1 Piece of black card stock- cut at 4 x 4 1/2
Cuttle bug Embossing Folder-Allegro
Stampin' Up I (heart) Hearts Stamps
Versa Mark
Stampin' Up Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder
Heat Tool
Embellishments from Tuesday Morning(red buttons on inside of card)
Ribbon-From Joanne's cut at 5 inches
Pop Dots
We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper (One with 1/2 and one with 1/8)

I hope you all enjoy my card!!!

Hope to find you all Craftin' and Stampin'

0 comments:

Post a Comment