Google Adsense

.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

No Hobby Lobby for me...But, a haul video for you!

Hey guys,

So yesterday I made a quick post about going to Hobby Lobby...well, sadly we didnt make it there. Our GPS could not navigate there and it was saying that it was 87 miles away! Hubby was NOT ready to drive that far! I guess I cant say that I would blame him! The good news is that they are opening one in the Millville NJ area and thats only a half hour away! I'll be there every weekend once it opens in February!!! I can only imagine the great deals I will find!!! Stay tuned for the opening weekend there!! I'll do a video!

Speaking of video, I made one last night, and I DIDNT get cut off! Its just another haul video, but I am a step closer to grasping video uploading! I found out that if your video is longer than 15 minutes, it will NOT get uploaded to You Tube! So that is what I am aiming for now...shorter than 15 minutes!!! I will have a few videos to share tomorrow and the next day! But, PS, does anyone know how to work Intelli-Studio for video editing?????



For tomorrow's post, I will show you a few videos! I am in the process AS WE SPEAK of making my first stamps!! Woo Hoo!!! Lets see how this turns out!!!

Hope to find you all Craftin' and Stampin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment