Google Adsense

.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Finally used my Teresa Collins Stampmaker!!!

Hey All!!!

So I FINALLY used my Teresa Collins Stampmaker and can I just say that I love it?????? It was a little bit messy (which they really don't tell you) and it was VERY sticky (also something they don't tell you), BUT if you read the instructions (which I did with the exception of 1 step), you will NOT have any problems with it! I attempted to make my own stamp first, and I really wish I would have experimented with one of her templates that she gave, because I messed up my first one pretty good.

Here are the 2 stamps I made:




Here is a quick video I made showing what I liked and didn't like about making my first stamp! (PS...do not mind my nails-or lack there of...I had them done for vacation, and when I came home and was working on some projects, I had to rip them off cause I cant work with fake nails!!! I haven't had the time to use nail polish remover either...lol!)


Tomorrow I will have another video showing you how I made a sentiment stamp, because for the LIFE of me, I could not figure out how to print in the Imagepak software! I wasted about an hour just trying back and forth with different things to make it work, and I couldn't....Tomorrow's video will show you how I did it! On Friday, I will have my video showing off my new Silhouette Cameo!! YEA!!! Its all filmed and READY to go!!! Wonder when I will have the time to actually use it...?

Night all! Hope to find you Craftin' and Stampin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment