Google Adsense

.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!

Helllooo Blog Friends!!!

I'm back from my VERY nice vacation!!! We had a WONDERFUL time! We left on Christmas afternoon to go to Disney World for 1 night. We stayed in the Pop Century resort (Jungle Book Building) and we swam on Christmas night! That was AWESOME! I'm saying this because in New Jersey, the temperature Christmas night was 21 degrees! We would have never been able to swim here! It was also really neat to see how some people decided to make Christmas "their own" there! These are some of the windows from the guests rooms:



Aren't they great??? Well, next morning we left for our 1st cruise ever! We sailed on the Disney Dream! It is the newest boat that has the Aqua Duck on it. The Aqua Duck is the water coaster that goes along the outside of the ship! It was SO MUCH FUN! We road it during the day, and at night! It was a little creepy knowing I was going out over the water 150 feet at night (not so much during the day) and I couldn't see the bottom!!! WAY COOL!!! My little guy loved it!!! Disney TOTALLY caters to their guest! We were not let down at all!!!

So, now that I am done giving some info about my vacation, how about I show you a little project I made for the new year???

My future brother in law Sean's birthday is today and I wanted to make him a birthday card showing off 2 of Stampin' Up's new items that are in the new Occassions Mini!!! The items are live on my Stampin Up site TODAY!!!  They are the Totally A- Maze-ing Stamp set and the Maze Game that goes with it!!! Here is what I used to make the Cris Cross Card:

2 pieces of Kraft Card Stock cut at 5 1/2 x 11
2  pieces of patterned card stock (mine is Cosmo Cricket Odds and Ends deck) cut at 5 x 5
1 piece of Kraft Card Stock cut at 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 for inside
1 piece of card stock cut at 4 /14 x 4 1/4 for sentiment (Inkadinkado for HAPPY BIRTHDAY)
1 piece of patterned card stock cut at 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 for Maze Game backer and pulley for inside card
2  1/2 inch circle punch
1 3/4 circle punch
Corner Chomper
Snail
Maze Game (124332)
Totally A-MAZE-ING Stamps (125507)

I have the directions for a Cris Cross Card on my blog (I made it in December), so just follow the instructions and the info I supplied above! I started a video of this card, but apparently I am long winded and my battery died, lol! Here is some pics of the card!



Happy New Year!!! Hope to find you all Craftin and Stampin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment