Google Adsense

.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A little video & pictures for the Pink By Design DT call!!!

Hey guys!

I am FINALLY finished creating my items for the Pink By Design DT call!!! I have been very eager to try out for this DT call!!! I really hope Sarah and the DT likes the items I created and that they think I could be an asset to their team!!

So...here's the video!



Now, after making that video, I decided on:


Shaker Card

Valentines Day Shaker Card. I recycled the hearts from another project that I made! Recycle!!!







My first card I made with Pink By Design Stamps! This stamp set is the first set I purchased!

Love Frames made from Sure Cuts A Lot 3 software, 3D Letters, and my Silhouette Cameo!
















So, I hope you all enjoyed watching my video,and I hope you like the item I created for the DT call!!! Wish me luck! The entries can be taken until 1/25/2012!!!

Ok, time for me to hit the hay!! Night All! Hope to find you Craftin' and Stampin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment