Google Adsense

.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

How do you keep track of your sketches???

Hey All!!!

All my un-decorating is just about done! A few more things to put away and a few more things left to replace! God, its the worst to un-decorate for me. January is my least favorite month of the year and December is my FAVORITE! So, to take all of my favorite items down in my LEAST favorite month just makes it so much harder for me! But, I'm getting though it! One more night of this and I am DONE!!!

So, two of my resolutions for the year were:

1. Be more organized in my crafting area (get better storage solutions, clean up from one project to the next, keep better track of my ideas, etc).
2. Create a card sketch a day, and create something EVERYDAY this year.

with that being said, I decided to clean and organize my craft room! I cleaned it all out on Sunday, purchased better storage "solutions" for my craft items, and cleaned up all my previous project messes! But, when I was cleaning up, I took my stack of card sketches and I must have thrown them out. It would not have been so bad if trash day wasn't Monday :(. So, that lead to my issue of keeping better track of my sketches, and also made me remember that I was supposed to be doing a sketch a day.

The only think I could think of to keep track of my sketches, and also to have it handy on the go, was a composition book. I have an I Phone and thought maybe there might be a drawing app, but I couldn't find anything! So, my question to all of you is this: How do you keep track of all your card sketches, layouts, and ideas for future projects???? Please comment below and help me out!

Here is a quick video of my book and what my thoughts are about it!


Hope to find you all Craftin' and Stampin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment