Google Adsense

.

Friday, January 6, 2012

FINALLY opening my Silhouette Cameo!!!!

Hey Hey!!!

So, I know I have been promising for FOREVER that I was going to do a video about opening my Cameo, and guess what???? I FINALLY did it! I even had my little guy help get the packaging off!!!

Once I opened it, I could not WAIT to play with it! So, as soon as I came home from my first day back to work, I set it up! It looks so nice next to my Cricut Mini! I feel like such a paper crafter, LOL! Here's my not as long video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR4IGL0Xz5g&context=C3054f85ADOEgsToPDskKUfCKGaNWgVXBQ9M2Hh_bO


I cant wait to make my first project with it! I will probably make one to submit to a few design teams that I wanted to try out for! I did find out today that sadly I did not get picked for the Paper Crafters Library design team, BUT there is always next term! And maybe by then, I will have some more of you awesome followers, as well as a better understanding of adding videos to my blog!

OK guys, time for me to jet! Hope to catch you all Craftin and Stampin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment