Google Adsense

.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Quick Haul from Stampin Up and....A tour of my craft room!

Hey all!

I got a little surprise on my door step today! A package from Stampin' Up! I thought because it was a holiday that nothing would be delivered, but I was wrong! Great surprise for me!

So I ordered the Color Caddy for my stamps FINALLY because I needed it! It was a little pricey, but I think well worth it! My ink pads look awesome in it! I also got some fun new toys that I will be showing how to work over the next few nights!

I also show you an UBER QUICK tour of my veeeeeeerrrrrrryyyyy small craft room! I try to do the best with the space that I have! It works for me!!!

Tomorrow is Babci's surgery! I am getting so worried for her and for the surgery...My mind has been on that all day today. Even while my son had his little friend over for his play date. I just cant stop thinking about it, nor can I stop praying that when they open her nodes up, there is no sign of spread cancer. PRAYERS PLEASE!! I made a card for her that I think looks really cute! I just want it to brighten her day, if only for a few minutes! I will have the video for that on tomorrows post.


But as for today, here's a quick video to see! PS...it is up on my You Tube Channel-Craftinandstampin

OK all, remember, send prayers to my Babci! Send 'em her way!

Hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment