Google Adsense

.

Friday, February 10, 2012

I came, I saw, I BOUGHT!

Hey All!!!!

So, the day finally came! What day are you speaking of you may ask...Why OPENING DAY OF HOBBY LOBBY is what day I am speaking of!!!! I was the FIRST ONE in the new Hobby Lobby in Millville NJ today! I was also in there for 2 HOURS! It only took me about a half an hour to get there, and I get home even quicker! I am glad I went today instead of Sunday, since they are closed on Sunday;s! Good thing I went! I took a few pictures...I would of taken more if the lady in the one department didn't ask me if I was going to rob the place! SERIOUSLY? I said I have a blog and this is my first visit! I'M EXCITED!!! LOL...

Anyway, here are some pictures that I got!

 YEA! My new MECCA!
 Almost FAINTED when I saw a section for IMAGINE Cartridges!!!!
 Look at the stamp selection!!! I see Woody, Buzz, Lightning!!!
 Just a few embossing folders...they had WAY more!
 Holy crap!!! Bind it All and Cinch accessories!! I nearly fainted!
 2 WHOLE WALLS of brads, buttons, rivets, flowers, and BOTTLE CAPS!
HEEELLLLLOOOO Poly Mesh! Have we met?


I do have a video of my haul that I will be posting later on. I need to get some sleep first! Make sure you check back tomorrow on my blog! I have EXCITING BLOG NEWS!!!!

OH, and PS...Thanks to PINK CRICUT tonight! I had a BLAST on the UStream that you hosted! I will be purchasing ALL of your new stamps!

OK all, its been a LONG day! Gonna hit my comfy bed!

Hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment