Google Adsense

.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Making a wreath out of Poly Mesh for Easter-Part 1 & 2



Hi All!

Can I just say that I LOVE that I have FINALLY figured out how to make my You Tube videos come onto my blog as soon as I upload them??? YAHOO! I'm finally learning!!!

Anyway, I showed you guys a picture of my St. Patty's Day wreath, and as promised, I wanted to show you a video of how I made this Poly Mesh Wreath!

All of the supplies I used for this wreath, I got a Hobby Lobby. Here are my supplies:

Poly Mesh
Wreath Form (roughly 16 inches wide)
Styrofoam Colored Eggs
Giant Egg (to use as the filler in the middle)
Floral Wire
Easter Ribbon

This is a two part video, so here is Part 2 where I show you putting the embellishments on!



OK all, hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment