Google Adsense

.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Who's HIDING IN MY CRAFTROOM as a DT member? ME!

Hey All!

Round 4 of my secrets!!! I am now on another DT! I am very excited to say that I am on the HIDING IN MY CRAFT ROOM Design Team!


hidinginmycraftroom.com


This is a brand new design team for Laurie!! She is totally excited to be sharing this with all of you!  And its gonna be another DT filled with exciting challenges for me to share with you!!!

 I am feeling quite blessed this year seeing as I have tried out for Design Teams before and NEVER got on one, and this year I am on 4! Totally awesome! I get to meet tons of new friends and I get to introduce you guys to some new friends also!!!

Please stay tuned for more to come!!! I have a haul video and I have a new K & Co video to share with you all!!

Until tomorrow, I hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'!

7 comments:

Arcy Scraps said...

congrats jessica!!! it's well deserved!
♥ Cyndy

Laurie HIMCR said...

I AM super excited!!! Can't wait!! This is going to be soooo much fun!!

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

congrats to you!! can't wait to see what you share with us! new follower!

Jenscrapstoo said...

Looking forward to working with you, it is going to be lots of fun!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much everyone!! It is going to be a BLAST!!!

An'Jenic G. said...

Jessica I'm so happy for you 4 DT Wow. This is my 1st and I cant wait to see all of our crations.

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Congrats on making the HMCR DT!!!!!! Looking forward to working with you.

Post a Comment