Google Adsense

.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Something new I am going to try out!

Hey All!

So, after I watched my haul video (and realized how much I say "UMMM", lol), I couldn't wait to play with some of the new things I got, namely the K & Company embellishments and die cuts! I just LOVE the way they look in the package, so I know they will look good on a card! The other reason I love them is because I can seriously kick out a card in a hot minute if I have to! Well, that got me thinking....

What if I can make a 15 minute segment, once a week, about getting a card done with the K & Company embellishments??? That would be a good blog post, PLUS it would be informative for my followers on here and on You Tube!

Here is the card that I am going to show you how to make today:




And here is my video!





I hope you enjoy, comments welcome on what you think of it please!!!


OK all, hope to catch you Craftin' and Stampin'! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow beautiful card and i love the embellishments!!!! Great design too and great job!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you Linda!!! I appreciate it!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you Carrie!!!

Post a Comment