Google Adsense

.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Not a crafty post today...I NEED YOUR HELP!

Hey All!

This post today is NOT a crafty post. I actually deleted my post on here that was going to show my cake pops off because they meant NOTHING when it comes to what I have to ask you.

You all know that I have a small event planning business and that we have a new intern, Jessica. Well, Jessica was filling us in today on her girlfriend from school's brother. His name is Kevin and he was just diagnosed AGAIN with cancer after beating it and going into remission at age 13. Here is info from Kevin's sister, Victoria:


"My little brother- Kevin McGuire- was first diagnosed with Leukemia ALL when he was 13 years old and was in the seventh grade. He fought the battle of his life.. undergoing years of chemo, digesting over 35 pills a night, hundreds of spinal taps, and numerous bone marrow screenings.. and ultimately won his battle with cancer on April 24, 2010. All through out Kevin's treatment he kept his character in tact, remained playing basketball, and even started varsity football as a freshman. Kevin is known through out the community as the High school's "real life SUPER MAN!" Tragically, Kevin had a relapse, and is now fighting cancer for the second time. Kevin is the kindest, most noble 18 year old a person could even fathom meeting, and through out his ups and downs Kevin never even questioned " why me?"


So, here is where you all come into play! I need for you to post this on your Face book pages, your blogs, your friends pages, EVERY WHERE!!!

And this is the reason why. More info from Victoria:

"Nothing, and I mean NOTHING brightens Kevin's day more than Taylor Swift. Kevin DESERVES more than anyone a special event in his life.. and the one thing he wants is to GO TO PROM WITH TAYLOR SWIFT! Let's make this happen people! TAYLOR PLEASE GO TO PROM WITH KEVIN!!!!!! NO ONE DESERVES IT MORE! PS PROM JUST SO HAPPENS TO FALL ON HIS BIRTHDAY!"
"
So, PLEASE copy and paste the link I have below!!! Its for a petition to sign to get awareness to Taylor Swift!  If you know anyone or if anyone can help us get Taylor Swift, please have them reach out to JCC Event Planning!


http://www.change.org/petitions/taylor-swift-please-take-kevin-mcguire-to-prom?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=own_wall



The website to reach JCC Event Planning is:

 www.jcceventplanning.com

ALL CONTACT INFO IS THERE! We are working with Victoria McGuire to make this happen for her brother!!!

I just KNOW all of my fellow crafters and followers want to help this poor boy! PLEASE COPY AND PASTE!!!

Crafty Hugs for Kevin!!!

Jessica

1 comments:

KTSimms said...

I saw the article on this a few days ago on one of my local radio morning show websites. I think that she had to decline the Prom invitation but invited young Kevin to be her date to the ACM Awards! She is truly a talented and caring young lady!

Post a Comment