Google Adsense

.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Its SUNDAY funday!!!

HI All!!

Happy Sunday!!! I looooooovvvvvveeeeeee Sunday's! It's my craft room day!!! I have SO MUCH I want to make today!!! But, I will have to cut some of it short due to having to meet with a client and hubby's birthday dinner! His birthday isn't til Tuesday, but we are celebrating it today since its a Sunday!! We're going to one of his favorite places (that we have been going to for 4 years in a row now) and getting cake from one of the BEST places around us!!! I'm getting hungry just thinking of it all right now, lol!


I will be back later today to post my Making a Card in 15 Minutes segment! Check back for that one!!


Well, I will check back in later on today, just wanted to say that I hope EVERYONE is taking advantage of their Sunday's with their families and their crafts!!!

OK guys, hope to catch you Craftin' and Stampin'!

3 comments:

ScrappyRae10 said...

Happy Sunday!!! Yall have fun on your date!!!

Arcy Scraps said...

hehe sounds fun! enjoy!

Unknown said...

Thanks girls!! What a great day it was!! We all enjoyed it ;)

Post a Comment