Google Adsense

.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Made Especially For You Challenge 1

Hey All!!

Today is my first challenge with my new design team, Made Especially For You!


Our first challenge as a new design team is:

"Create a Valentine's Day card featuring a tag"

Our sponsor for the week is:




"Decade of Scrap"


The challenge will run for one week. It goes from February 6th thru February 12th. Thanks to our sponsor, the winner will receive up to three sets of digital Valentine's Day sentiments

So, you wanna see what I created for the challenge????

Here is my card:



Pin It

Supplies Used:

~Michael's Bargin bin patterned paper, flowers, and rhinestones.
~Recollections Gray Card Stock
~Recollections White Card Stock
~Recollections Kraft Card Stock
~Cricut Victorian Romance Cartridge (for the heart and the patterned that is embossed on it)
~Stampin' Up Silver Embossing Powder
~Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo
~Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot
~Stampin' Up Real Red Ink
~Stampin' Up Small Heart Punch
~Stampin' Up French Script Background Stamp
~Stampin' Up Small Tag Punch
~Recollections Screw Brad
~Recollections Gray Rivet
~Joann's Silver Ribbon
~Pop Dots
~ATG


This is a standard A2 Size card.
The heart was cut from Victorian Romance at 4.5 inches and the Key was cut at 3.50.
I used the Tim Holtz distress ink to distress the patterned paper before I adhered my heart to it.



Now, don't forget to check out the rest of the design teams projects!! I know you will love them!!!




Thanks for checking out my 1st project with my new team!!!

Hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

beautiful job!

glowegal said...

So pretty!! I love that gorgeous die cut heart!!

Unknown said...

Thanks chica's!!!

Post a Comment