Google Adsense

.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Love Ya!

Hey All!!

Gotta say I'm a little sad that Valentines Day is almost here! I have been crafting away making tons of decorations and cards, and I'm REALLY into Love day mode! I've had a BLAST making tons of different projects! I actually have a slew that I will be making next year, starting in the summer! Can never be too prepared!!

Well, my little dude is sick tonight so this will be a quick post.

I wanted to show you the beginning of an idea, and then how it finished out! Let me know what you think!

Here's the beginning of it:




Here's what it turned into:








I made this on my Gypsy using George and Basic Shapes and PATIENCE! Lol! I have the cut file saved so if anyone can tell me how to share it, I GLADLY will!! (I wanted to make a 3D Heart to put out as a decoration in my living room. Something little that said "Happy Valentines Day" without actually saying it!)

I hope you enjoyed my quick project tonight! Gotta go cuddle my sick lite dude now.

Hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment