Google Adsense

.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday is my craft day, right? YOU KNOW IT IS!

Hey All!!!

YEAAAAAA! Its SUNDAY!! Which as you all know is my Crafty Day! I cant wait to have some crafty fun in my craft space today! My goal for today is to get the favor boxes for my sister in laws baby shower done and then I need to make some cards for our troops! They are having a rally at my work to get as many cards for our troops as possible! I need to have them in by 2/9/2012. I wish I would of heard about this before Friday because I would have asked all of you guys to help me out with it!!! But, alas, I did not hear anything til Friday.

I also wanted to try to get to working on some Save the Dates for my friend Kellie!!! Still cant believe she is engaged!!! I got the new Bridal Shower Events Cartridge from Cricut so I can see I will be playing with that to help me out with creating things for her shower!!!

OK all, just wanted to check in! DARN! I do have to say before I start my crafty day, I need to do taxes! I totally forgot!! Well, maybe I can get some other crafty gear once I do the taxes :D Any good ideas of what I should get?????

I'll check in later (hopefully) with some pictures of my projects! Til then, I hope to find you all Craftin' and Stampin'!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment