Google Adsense

.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Very busy bee today!

Hi All!! Whhheeeewwww, talk about a busy day today! I have had so much to try and go and VERY little time to get it done! One thing I'm trying to get done is the cards for the Troops overseas. They are due tomorrow! I only have 7 done and u wanted to do 10! Thank goodness I have 2 hours before work! :D I am also very busy with doing some FANTASTIC design team projects!! Can't post right now, but they will be coming!! I was attempting one tonight, but it's working with "something" I have never worked with a particular type of item we need for the project and I'm not happy with how it's turning out!!! I re-did it 3 times so far...hopefully 4th time is a charm, lol! Also, make sure you check back Thursday afternoon for my 2nd episode of 15 minute cards featuring K & Co embellishments! It's gonna be an AWESOME card!!! We also have SO much to do to get ready for the craft show we are hosting at the beef and beer we are throwing for CHOP. And in addition to these 2 great things, we have another client we are meeting Thursday night! FINGERS CROSSED!!!! OK all, time to hit the hay! Gotta get up EARLY tomorrow to get these things done! Hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment